Nicole requested that I post this recipe. It's one I found in a magazine and make it quite often since it's so simple. I ocassionally add sausage slices, but usually eat it veggie style. I'll note my alterations below.
1 lb penne pasta 8 oz. mozzerella cheese
2 T olive oil 2 pts. grape tomatoes, halved
1 T minced garlic 1/4 c. sliced fresh basil
1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
Cook pasta. Heat olive oil in skillet. Add garlic and cook for 30 sec. Stir in halved tomatoes and cook for 1 minute. Add 1/3 c. water from pasta pot to skillet. Bring mixture to boil. Stir in salt and pepper. Drain past and stir in tomato mixture. Add basil and diced mozzerella last, so it doesn't melt too much.
**I usually just use string cheese and dried basil in this recipe. And I've also begun doubling the ingredients for the sauce (everything but the pasta) so there's more sauce to mix with the pasta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had this for leftovers one night and with the sausage, I was a little doubtful, but it was so good. I couldn't get enough.
Post a Comment